Sunday, December 17, 2006

Gingerbread Houses!

Every year my grandparents put together Gingerbread houses for us (the family) to decorate with all sorts of candy. Once again we did it and it was again a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the event.




We recently had a snowstorm here in Utah and so Kaylee and I went out walking in the snow. It snowed even more last night and today and so now we have a ton of snow outside. I felt like I was home.

2 comments:

PretandMeg said...

I love the picture of you two walking in the snow--priceless!!

Anonymous said...

hey
wow I remember decorating ginger bread houses that was a lot of fun. Very cute pictures as always. Looks and sounds like you guys have gotten a lot more snow then we have! which is pretty unusual. Can't wait to see you guys Sun.!!
Love you tonz!
love Jenna