I finally fixed the problem, it wasn't with blogger but with my computer. Anyhow it is fixed so now on to Christine's post.
So if you haven't heard the big news, Kaylee sleeps in a big girl bed now! She's done incredibly well with it. Since she still can't open doors, we keep her bedroom door closed and when she's finished sleeping she'll knock until I come get her!
So if you haven't heard the big news, Kaylee sleeps in a big girl bed now! She's done incredibly well with it. Since she still can't open doors, we keep her bedroom door closed and when she's finished sleeping she'll knock until I come get her!
This is the only time I had to lay down with Kaylee. She slept the whole night by herself and just needed me there for an hour in the morning. It was her very first time in the bed!
Isn't she cute?!
She's such a happy girl... she takes after her Daddy that way, I think. (Except for the girl part!).
This was Sam's (of Sally and Jason Cook) very first day crawling and we got to watch!

I hear he only crawls for food, and it seemed to be true at our house as well! It's fun to have friends close enough that we can be a part of these things!
Well, as far as an update on us, we're mostly just waiting right now... we're waiting for our house to sell and we're waiting for Baby #2 to come. I'm 34 weeks along now so we're about six weeks out. We'll definitely post pictures once the baby comes!
Love,
Ryan, Christine, Kaylee, and 7.5/9 Baby Girl
2 comments:
That's better! Good job! I love the big girl bed pictures! Sam crawling is great! Tell Sally to post on her blog more often! He is so sweet!
Thanks for the pictures!
I think she would if they had the internet because whenever she comes over here she wants to mess with the blog. I know she was going to post about the baby but you beat her to the punch.
So I guess we will have them over more so she can post, we are cool with that. :)
Post a Comment