Sunday, October 07, 2007

Catching Up

So as you may or may not have noticed, we're quite behind in our posts. We're attempting to catch up now, so here are some pictures from July and early August for ya.


These next few pictures are from our tubing trip to Helen, Georgia. For those of you who have never seen the Chattahoochee River, here it is!


My sister, Heidi, Ryan, Kaylee and I just after tubing. It was so fun!


Aren't they so cute together?! Kaylee went down the river in her own tube (which we attached to Daddy's) and loved it! She just sat in it and had a great time taking in the sights.


Here's Kaylee with Omi (my mom- it's German for Grandma). They're playing with the rocks and sand in the river, as you probably figured out on your own.


Here's my grandma, (Alyssa's great-grandma), and my uncle watching 3 1/2-month-old Alyssa for me. I'd heard her cry, so I was just checking up on them!

The shadow you see here is Kaylee taking her nap. She's not too fond of taking naps anymore, and after crying for a little while, she usually falls asleep right by the door.



Here's Ryan and Kaylee when we went to the "Kangaroo Zoo" for a friend's birthday party. It was really fun!


This is how they looked after coming down the huge slide- they both loved it!

Alyssa and I had a good time, too, although our activities were a bit more subdued, consisting of us walking, and [Alyssa] eating and pooping!


Kaylee loves to jump around, so she just tuckered herself out while we were there!


She just kept going and going and going...

And this is a random picture of when Kaylee found my eyeliner and put some on while I wasn't looking. Not bad, huh?!


Stay tuned for more catching-up pictures!



4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yay! Finally! It was good to see how you guys are doing. We thought that you had jumped off a cliff.

Unknown said...

No, we're still here and hopefully will be doing a lot better. It's too bad you don't live closer we just had a post priesthood session mission reunion (Brown, Call, Sevy and I) it is always fun to get together and reminisce.

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

When I look at how much you're girls have grown, I realize how long it's been since we've hung out! We'll have to remedy that. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! you posted!! those pictures are so fun to look at, I especially like the one of Ryan and Kaylee just after coming down the slide, I thought that one was really cute. thanks for posting! luv you guys!
Jenna