
Here's the latest in travel luggage! Simply toss in your two-year-old and throw her over your shoulder. The kids love it!
Alyssa has always been my Squirmy Wormy! Her latest feat is climbing into all of the tv components.
Now you see her...
Now you don't! Kaylee loves to hide! If I really can't find her, all I have to do is say "I love you" and wherever she is, she'll say it, too. I can also say "I miss you" and she'll repeat that instead. If she wants to tease me and try to make me come get her, she'll say "Hi boys! Hi diapers!"
It's her funny little way of egging me on!
Here's my little crawler, about to climb up on something!
Kaylee thought she had lipstick to put on, but it was really a black crayon (a common mistake, I'm sure). So instead of a nice sheen on her lips, she had a dark mustache.
Kaylee loves her pockets. I think it makes her look so grown-up when she has her hands in them!
Our family is doing really well. We are all wonderfully healthy and strong, and Ryan still loves his job and is amazing at it. The Lord is blessing us so much, and we are so grateful for what we have. We are also so grateful for our wonderful friends and family. We love y'all!
Christmas 2012
13 years ago
3 comments:
Maybe Kaylee likes to put her hands in her pockets because her dad does it? Does Ryan do that often? I feel like a guy when I stand like that because I usually see men doing it, like my dad! Very cute pictures!
Kaylee and Alyssa are growing up so fast! Every sun. when we do the webcam kaylee talks sooo well it's awesome because we can have a good conversation with her and it's so fun. Hope to see you guys soon! miss you tonz! luv ya!
Jenna
Glad that things are going well for you guys. Your kids are growing up fast.
Post a Comment