Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lake Powell

I've had some comments made to me about how bad I am at blogging, and I have to plead guilty to that! Here's an update from our vacation to Lake Powell... from June.

We were packed tight in our car, but the girls did pretty well most of the way.


Alyssa was pretty tired after loading up the houseboat, and didn't last long after we started out on the lake!


This is how we (attempted) to put the girls to sleep. It was pretty hot inside the houseboat, but pretty nice out on the lake!


Grandma worked some magic for us! Alyssa had a nice nap.

Isn't she adorable?!?! What a cute, fun little girl!!!


Grandma took the girls for a little walk. It was a nice break for me, and the girls loved it!


Too cute, huh?!?!


This picture just warms my heart. What a good Daddy my girls have!


Alyssa would almost certainly fall asleep on the speedboat, so that was nice. Kaylee enjoyed the scenery, as did I!

Aww, look at my family. So cute!

Kaylee loved her little fishy. It helped her feel a little more stable than the life-jacket alone.


Here's Ryan collecting fire ants to bring home with him. It was a childhood dream of his to have an ant farm. That dream has been realized and is now on display on our kitchen counter.


I can't get enough of these cute little girls!!


Daddy and Kaylee enjoyed the tube, as long as they went slow!

2 comments:

Tarin said...

Awww, looks like such a fun vacation! Your girls are so beautiful.

Emily said...

Lake Powell looks like so much fun! We are bummed that we missed out. Hopefully we can make it next time. We're glad we can keep up with you guys through this. We'll look forward to your next post!