Well hello, it's been a while hasn't it? Well Christine has been busy lately and since this is "The Ryan and Christine Harding blog" I thought I could update you. So since most of you are women I will try and make it as "flowery" and "happy" as possible.Here is me and my sweetheart of almost 5 years. Isn't she great?! I thought I would prove my love to her by standing in front of the bones of a velociraptor. It was very romantic.
Here is Christine's parents doing the same thing.....ahhhh.
Here is Christine and Kaylee playing with sand. I admit the sand was actually quite fun to play in. The exhibit is to show you what happens when you create a dam and then let the water out quickly, how it carries the sand away and ruins what's in it's path....of course it does it oh so nicely.
More Dinosaurs. By the way this was all taken at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. I think it is the largest collection of dinosaur bones in the world. Who knew? And only 2 miles from my house.
A little kid's dream...digging for dinosaur bones in the sand pit. Kaylee had a lot of fun in there.
(you know it's hard to think of flowery things to say on all of them...ok, I'm reverting back to guy mode) Here is Christine and her mommy.
This is Kaylee and Christine at Kaylee's 3 year old birthday party. It was her first "friends" party. She had a lot of fun!
Opening presents...
Blowing out candles....
Playing with chalk...
And of course playing with bubbles.
Here is a picture from the Klomp family reunion up in SLC. They had some games for the kids, this one was a rodeo.
Well it is hard to think of cool, creative things to say about every picture, so props to all of you who do. I hope you enjoyed some of our pictures. We had a good summer and are still enjoying it being it hasn't quite cooled down too much yet.
5 comments:
You still did it great!!! And I was missing some pics of your family... I am glad you are doing great!
Greetings from Chile!
Joyce
I love that you called her your "sweetheart", now that's romantic. And you did a great job with the flowery!
Nice Ryan, good and cheesy! I still laugh when I think about all those people coming in and out of your house for the b-day party and thinking maybe they are selling drugs (kidding) then I noticed they were bringing the little girls. It was like a light bulb going on!
Welcome back! Great job on the post, Ryan. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Kaylee's only 3?! She acts so much older! Thanks for the update. It was wonderful!
Post a Comment