Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Settlers!

I almost forgot to add this to the blog. My family loves games and so when I introduced Settlers of Catan to them they loved it. My dad loved it so much he ended up buying multiple expansion packs to create a GIGANTIC board. He then spray painted some of the pieces to make it so 8 people can play as opposed to the normal 6. Fun times!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nik said...

That's a serious game of Settler's!!!!!

Tarin said...

Wow, that is AWESOME. We love Settlers.

Jennifer said...

we finally got an expansion pack for our game. We should play again some time. It's been too long since we've hung out with you guys!

Oh, and love the ride pics. I love roller coasters too! It's been awhile, though. Last time was Disneyland almost 2 years ago and I could only go on rides that Jefferson could also ride.

Heather said...

I'm so jealous. I wanna play the big style settlers. Looks like pure fun. I'm pretty sure I'd like your dad.

Anonymous said...

Just remember when it comes to Settler's...dad's rule and kid's drool!

Kali said...

Oh my goodness... I think your family might just like that game more than my family does! I have never seen a board that big! Ha!

Selfieprotection said...

Wow Ryan I think there is some slacking in the blogging area unless it is still christmas at your house I can Totally understand, Hope all is well!