
I thought Kaylee looked so cute in this little outfit! Ryan asked me what to dress her in for church and I described a dress, but this is what he thought I'd described- it didn't even reach her diaper! She looks so cute!
I found some necklaces from New Orleans that I thought Kaylee might like, and she just loves them! She wears them all the time- what a cute little girl!
Kaylee was ready to go on Halloween! She wouldn't even wait for us to take some pictures before she left!
Kaylee was so excited by all the lights, the pumpkins, the decorations, and the people dressed up! She kept saying,"Ooo" and "Wow" with more enthusiasm than I've heard her use before!
Kaylee greatly enjoyed her spoils! We caught her halfway finished with a Reese's that was still wrapped- she'd chewed right through the foil!
The only piece of candy Kaylee recognized was a pack of Smarties- she was pretty excited to see them! (Although she doesn't really look excited in this picture, does she?!)
Kaylee actually loves to "clean." (I'm so excited about that!) If she finds any lint or a speck somewhere that she feels is out of place, she'll scowl, make her "that's yucky" noise, and bring it to me! She also loves to "sweep," "mop," "wash off" the oven window, and wipe peoples' noses with her wet wipes!
I LOVE this picture! Kaylee often climbs on the chair to play with the computer and she has to bend over so she can reach the keyboard. Because she has this dress on while she's bending over, you can see her little bum and her cute, chubby legs!
Christmas 2012
13 years ago
3 comments:
Thanx Christine for posting the pictures. I looked on the website yesterday and nothing had been done so I was disapointed but I'm glad you updated it. Kaylee is so adorable and such a smart little girl. but apparently daddy's not very smart for thinking he could get away with putting an immodest dress on her! (: Thanx again for updating the blog with beautiful pictures of kaylee and congrats again on another baby girl!!!
luv ya!
Jenna
Thanx for the website updates. It is so fun to go on there and see new pictures of you guys and Kaylee and read the commentary that goes with them. She is really growing up fast. I look forward to having you here during Christmas. Perhaps we can put Kaylee to work keeping Grandma's house clean. I can always use another helper!
Luv ya xxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Mom
What a little cutie! She's a very cute lady bug and seems so enthusiastic about EVERYTHING! Way to go you two!
Post a Comment