Well for those of you who do not know we are going to be having another baby GIRL!!! We are both, excuse me, all three of us, are very excited to be having another addition to our family. We have not yet thought of any names yet, so suggestions are welcome.
The video below has absolutely nothing to do with us having another baby, but it is the video of Kaylee trick or treating. She sure had fun looking at all the costumes and especially seeing all the lights. Try to keep your eye on Kaylee she darts off quickly...
Christmas 2012
13 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on the news of another GIRL! That is pretty exciting. It looks like your Halloween was a lot more exciting then ours! We didn't have a child to take trick-or-treating and not a single trick-or-treater came to our door! We were so sad. Name suggestions for your baby!!?? Hey, I've got to keep my girl names a secret to use in the future... I'm not giving you any suggestions... I had an easy time picking out girl names and then we found out it was a boy... now I need suggestions! Ha ha ha
How about using the name Kaylie for the new , that way they'll feel really close. Kaylee and Kaylie. I think it would be nice. I would understand if it's too confusing for Christine though. You could try Kaylee II, or Kaylee Junior.
Vince
Post a Comment