This will mostly just be a slide show of pictures from our Thanksgiving in New York City. Enjoy! 
(Central Park)
Ryan down in the crowd during the Macy's Parade.
There are taxis everywhere in NYC! It was nice to take a load off and take a taxi instead of walking!
On the ferry looking out.
Our little New Yorker was so good! (And cute!)
I just saw this picture for the first time and think it's so funny this lady is copying Ryan!
Daddy, Kaylee, and Uncle Mike in the Statue of Liberty Museum.
Central Park
Ellis Island
Kaylee and her many adorers!
The view of Manhattan from the base of the Statue of Liberty.
Cute family, huh?!
Kaylee loved the strawberry milkshake! She took one sip, tipped it over to rest on the table, and went to town!
Ground zero.
In Central Park with my boys- Ryan and my brother Jason. I put this in also for a belly picture of our little girl on the way... she's sure growing fast!
Kaylee loved Central Park!
Family photo again in Central Park.
We had a great time in New York with my family! It was so good to see everyone again and the city was awesome, too.
Christmas 2012
13 years ago
5 comments:
Wonderful pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I would love to go to New York someday! Kaylee is getting so big! I've only seen her in pictures... I'd love to meet her someday! She looks like she enjoys being silly, so we'd get along just great!
It looks like you had a professional photographer...:)I've already showed Kaylee to friends here. Hasta ver en enero
Okay, I know where my next vacation is going to be... :) It looks like you had fun!
It was great to view some of your memories from New York. It looked like it was a bit on the cold side by the way you were dressed. I am thinking that you had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed being with Christine's family. Can't wait for Christmas.
Mom
Looks like you had a lot of fun--we're jealous!
Post a Comment