Sunday, February 25, 2007

Less than THREE WEEKS!!!

Well here is Christine @ less than three weeks away from Baby #2! Isn't she looking great!!!

I was going to say that she is three weeks away from having a baby and she was like, "no, it's less than three weeks." So she is quite ready.

For those that don't know, it is going to be a girl and as far as the name goes....we are still thinking about it.

I thought this picture was cute. This is Kaylee with her Uncle Jason (Chistine's brother) and Mommy.

Kaylee is just always the happiest little girl and seems to find little things to do that make us laugh. We love her.



So we are getting excited for the baby to come. We have been doing a ton of painting here at our house, mainly to help sell the house, but also because of the baby coming. So we have been very busy with that.

Work is going well for me. I continue to love my job at Wachovia and feel quite blessed to have found such a great job and to be working for such a great company.

Love,
The Hardings

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the baby, who will hopefully decide to come sooner than later! for Christine's sake! Christine... you're lookin' great!

PretandMeg said...

I have two friends that have recently had their babies, due in March, 3 1/2 weeks early. I think you are past that point, but I am still sending good thoughts your way...