Alright so here is what I have done... I have wanted to for quite some time now create a blog where I could share ideas about better ways to handle one of the biggest problems in this world, money. It has taken me a lot of time to figure out the best way to build the site. After all that thought and effort I actually settled upon a pretty simple design.
The point of the blog is to every week (and we will see if I am able to come up with enough stuff) add an important entry about something in the world of finance. My goal is that this site will be informative and helpful for all those that visit it.
The address is http://ryandharding.blogspot.com
Also located on the right sidebar under Other IMPORTANT Links
Christmas 2012
13 years ago
1 comments:
When is the baby coming!! Post pictures!!! (like you wouldn't!! I guess I didn't have to say that!)
Post a Comment