Alyssa Jade Harding
Born March 16, 2007 @ 3:00pm
6 pounds 12 ounces & 18 1/2 inches long
American Fork, Utah

Here is the proud mother who did such a great job delivering the baby! What a wonderful wife I have, and what a wonderful mother our children have!


The happy couple!

Proud Father!


It has been cool to already see differences in the personalities of Alyssa and Kaylee
For example Kaylee hated to be unwrapped from the blanket, but Alyssa didn't seem to mind at all. I am sure it is the first of many more differences.
Life has already been made easier by having my mom here. It has been great to have her take care of Kaylee while we were at the hospital. Thanks Mom!!!

9 comments:
O my goodness, she's adorable!! she looks very small, seeing the pictures of her makes me even more jealous of mom! You all look good, a happy, beautiful family! luv you guys and can't wait to see you!
luv Jenna
Congratulations!!! She's really cute! We're glad to hear that this delivery went a lot more smoothly. Hope to see you guys soon.
Okay, so Matt already posted, but I also wanted to say Congratulations! She is such a beautiful baby! I hope the transition to two will prove to be easy for you guys. By the way Christine, you look awesome! You can't even tell you just went through labor. I hope your experience this time was what you were hoping for. We're so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! Much smaller than our big guy was! Maybe it's a plus for mom!!? She's surprisingly cute for a newborn... squishy and pink!
Have fun!
Congratulations guys! What a cutie!
Christine, you can't even tell you just had a baby. Count your blessings.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Does anybody else think she looks exactly like Jenna? Cause I do. What a cute kid. I love the pictures of Cindy with Kaylee too. What a good family you all are. I hope to see you guys soon.
I think she looks just like Christine, actually. Its probably too early to tell. She sure is cute.
AJ and I always seem to disagree about who your kids look like, because I think she looks like Doug (and therefore, obviously, Ryan). She is super cute! And I'm sure she'll be as fun as Kaylee! (hopefully she'll like her grandpa more... :)
My mom and my Ant Trudy both think she looks like Pam, I think it is way too early to tell. So we shall see as she gets older.
Post a Comment