Monday, March 12, 2007

4 Days and Counting...

No baby yet, but Friday is the day!!! Christine is getting induced that day so there is an end in sight!



We needed some more pictures of Christine being pregnant so she decided to take them herself. She is looking pretty darn good.


Aren't those cute little toes?! Christine really wouldn't know because she doesn't get to see them very often. I think she had to hold the camera out to take this picture.


Here is our cute Kaylee! One day Christine found that Kaylee had pulled one of the barstools over to the counter to get into our stuff, such as Christine's phone. Here she is talking on it.


Kaylee loves to help with the laundry and while she was helping she found my hat. She's already so cool because she knows to wear it backwards!


This is supposed to be Kaylee's booster seat for the table, but she prefers it to be a portable chair. She also uses it as a stepping stool to get into things she can't normally reach. We're sure glad we bought it! :)

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Good Luck on Friday! We can't wait to see some more baby faces!

Anonymous said...

nice pictures! Good luck on friday to you both, especially to you Christine! Wish I could be there, I'm very jealous of mom right now. But I'll be there for easter! Miss you all and can't wait to see you and my new neice!!!! luv you tonz!
Jenna