
Here's our new little family at Alyssa's baby blessing. (Kaylee LOVES toothbrushes and we couldn't yank this one away from her for the picture.)
Wow- look how many Easter eggs Alyssa found at our ward Easter egg hunt!!!

Kaylee thought it was basically the coolest thing in the world to walk around and find candy lying on the ground!

Here she is standing in anxious anticipation of the candy that awaits her inside that egg!

We had an Easter egg hunt at our house, too. This is a picture of me, my mom, and my grandma, with Alyssa buried somewhere in that blanket!

Alyssa pulled her little headband over her eyes so she could catch some more beauty sleep!

This is a picture of Alyssa snuggled up to her great-great-grandmother, who is 93 years old.

Here is the Harding family. We've decided we need to limit the number of cameras being used at once so we can have everyone actually looking at the same one!

Doesn't this just melt your heart?! They grow too fast.

Here is the Klomp family. Ryan and I are trying to slouch so you can see my grandparents behind us. I'm sure that's why we look so funny...

Here's my (second) little bundle of joy.


What would a family get-together be without at least one game of Settlers?

5 comments:
Yes! A new post! Thank you... I love to see new pictures of "old familiar faces"!
I'm very happy that Kaylee loves toothbrushes! It's nice to see good hygiene in children!!!!
Only brush the teeth you want to keep!
Thanks for letting us be there for the blessing. Your little Alyssa is just beautiful. I'm glad you guys had such a fun Easter, too. The hunt is a little more fun this year with a toddler, don't you think? Give hugs to Kaylee for us! We'll see you at the BBQ.
I can just see Ryan and Doug trying to convince everyone in the Settlers game that the other one is the enemy. Don't even try to deny it Ryan. :)
But he was... :)
Post a Comment