Well Christine is upstairs getting ready for bed and the girls are sleeping and I was just sitting down here looking at pictures of my family and pondering about how good things are.
If you were wondering life is going well for us right now. There are a number of reasons I say that, but one reason is because of the great family we have. It is so fun to come home from work every day and have Kaylee run towards me and give me a hug. I remember my dad talking about that and being sad when we grew out of that. I am sure my kids will too, which makes it all the more important to enjoy it now. I have such a beautiful family and I don't mean that just physically even though they are very cute, but they are just so wonderful. Kaylee is just getting to be so much fun and always smiling and Alyssa is just starting to smile now. My wife is amazing and very supportive of me and such a good mother to our children.
Work is going great! I have been blessed with such a great job and lately have really been excelling at it. I am finally starting to really get good at my job and am really generating a lot of business now. If I continue to do well it should put be in a good position for a management opening.
So anyhow life is going well! I hope I don't come accross as bragging, but I am just very happy, life is starting to turn out how I want it to turn out. It has not all been rosy though, but I suppose that is why now is so good, because it hasn't always been so good. I hope that makes sense, having tough times makes these times all the more enjoyable. Which is why I know there will continue to be tough times, but we will get through them like we have others and I am sure you all will too.
I will stop writing now, being many of you probably skipped this whole part and went straight to the pictures. I only know that because I do that too, but hey it is my blog and I guess I can write in it every now and then. The rest of the time I will just post pictures of my family. :)
The picture above is us trying to take a picture with a camera's timer. It turned out alright.




3 comments:
I most definitely glad I did not skip to the pictures. What sweet thoughts to share about your family (and I don't think it's bragging when it will no doubt bring a smile to your wife's face and will be a treasure for your girls to read later).
We are so glad things are going so well for you right now. I know what you mean. Life is just so good right now, and I feel so blessed to have my little family (I just can't wait for the new addition to come!). We'll see you guys soon!
Wow! very cute pictures, especially the ones with both Kaylee and Alyssa and of course you and Christine are beautiful and handsome. Kaylees dress is adorable! I sure can't wait to come out there. only 2 more weeks!!!! I'm glad you are all very happy and I can see that through your pictures. Love you guys!
Love Jenna
Your little baby is so cute. I can't belive I dont have any as little as that anymore. It is so good to see old friends go through stages in life, I like to watch people as they grow and as their families grow. Life can be so amazing!( And so hard to, somtimes)but as you said we need the bad to have the good.
Post a Comment