Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Fun



My little Princess here will only sit in the chair after pulling off the cushion first... I don't understand it, but I guess she thinks it's the best way to sit!





















I set Alyssa down for just a minute and when I came back to put her on a blanket, she was out cold!












I call Alyssa my Squirmy Wormy because she moves around soooo much! If we don't strap her into the bouncer, this is how she ends up after only a few minutes!




















Alyssa and Daddy playing together- so sweet!















The Harding Ladies- cute, huh!















Kaylee and I were outside playing in water last week when Alyssa, of course, woke up after we'd put her down twenty minutes earlier. So she got to come out, too! I covered her in sunscreen, put her in the shade, and made sure she had her hat on! She quite enjoyed herself, I think!


















Kaylee doesn't have a bathing suit yet, so this is what she got to wear! She loved the water at first, but once we turned off the hose, she kind-of lost interest in it. I believe the highlight of this experience for her was putting on suntan lotion, and she kept going back to the bag to put on some more...













Notice the sneaky look on her face- she knew she was not supposed to go back for more. Oh well, at least she had fun!

0 comments: