Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Family Pictures!







Well we finally had some professional pictures taken of our family! Christine has been trying to have this done for a while and finally we were able to set aside some time.

The pictures turned out great! I was quite happy to show off my smokin-hot wife and my cute girls!

Today was also Kaylee's birthday! We had a great party and will post those pictures another day.

5 comments:

mateo said...

Nice pics!! I really like the first one. You guys look really good together. You should enter that bottom one of Alysa into an Anne Geddes book!

AJ said...

Those are all very cute! I love Kailee's hair in the little barretts. And Alyssa with the wings... Too cute!

AJ said...

Sorry, I spelled Kaylee's name wrong. And it is so easy to spell it the right way.

Megan said...

You do have an adorable family. I can't wait until we can do "family" pictures...

Selfieprotection said...

You all look so cute! But the question is was it easy? It seems like so much work when the 5 of us try to get family pictures, someone is always looking the wrong way. But that just captures life as it is, un-perfect, but so cute.