Alyssa discovered her hands several weeks ago! Here she is checking it out!

Awwwww... such cute little girls!

In case you didn't know, this is the way to wear headbands. You also don't need to wear them individually- just put the whole pack right on!

Kaylee's a lot like her Daddy- they love the camera! This is what she does when you ask her to "smile," or as she says, "file."

Alyssa doesn't sleep much during the day for me, so I have to catch it on camera to be sure that it really happened!

Kaylee loves to play in the water, and after that, she likes to relax and watch "Curious George" while drinking milk and eating Cocoa Puffs.

And this is my attempt at capturing Alyssa's beautiful smile. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, a quality which drew me instantly to her Daddy!
Thanks for being so patient with us! I know it's been a really long time since we posted, but I've already got the next set of pictures ready, so stay tuned for a new update really soon!

2 comments:
YEAH!!! I was so happy to see you post. they are growing up so fast and are becoming cuter and cuter! always wish I could be there! luv you guys! thanks again for posting Christine! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!
we were thinking you disappeared! Welcome back to blog land! I enjoyed the pictures!
Post a Comment