If any of this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry- Ryan's got Miracle playing right by me and it's quite distracting. (It's a good movie, you know, and I LOVE ice hockey! Maybe I'll get to play next winter...)
Anyway, I know it's been quite awhile since I last updated the blog. I really want to do it more often, so I'll make it more of a priority. In the meantime, here are some pictures from January for you to enjoy, with more soon to follow! This is actually a doll stroller, and the girls both love to sit in it. We can't figure out why it's breaking...
This is the life- being pulled by Opa (Grandpa) on a sled indoors: comfy, cozy, warm, and lazy!
The girls love their kitchen. They play fairly well together when Kaylee's not pushing Alyssa down. Lately she's gotten better at being nice and sharing!
Kaylee likes to watch Curious George go into outer space, so she likes to pretend she's a spaceman, and this is her "hat."
Kaylee always wants to help me in the kitchen, so whenever we make noodles (which is quite often because I love them), she helps me. I figure it's better to teach her how to be careful and safe while I'm there than to forbid her from helping and have an accident when I'm not watching.
She's quite comfortable around the stove, and knows what she can hold onto and what she can't.
Alyssa also likes to help me cook. Here she is looking for the perfect secret ingredient to go into our lunchtime macaroni and cheese.
Alyssa seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that she has food sticking to her. Or maybe she just likes it that way...
This was my attempt to capture Alyssa's two teeth growing in. You may have to enlarge the picture to see them, or you could wait until I take another picture of them fully grown.
Kaylee has recently begun to mimic Alyssa. If Alyssa needs a bottle, Kaylee "needs" one, too.
Since Alyssa has started walking, we applaud her when she takes several steps on her own. Kaylee usually will jump in with an, "Okay, it's Kaylee's turn" and she'll shuffle towards us in tiny little steps, fall down, and applaud herself! She likes to know we're proud of her, too!
Thanks for checking out the blog even though we haven't given you a reason to in the last month! More pictures are coming soon!
2 comments:
Christine, the girls are getting so gorgeous!!! They are so cute. I wish I were there to visit them:-)
We are able to go back to my house for the holiday, only for 2 days though. But we had fun!! Please tell Ryan hi! We miss you!
Great pictures. I like how you put the comments right under your pictures. Christmas was sure fun!
Post a Comment