We've gotten a TON of snow here in Utah this winter. Kaylee loves to be outside in it, so she went out with Ryan to "help" him shovel.
The snow in her hands is her contribution to clearing the driveway. She took a couple handfuls of snow, and threw them.
Kaylee's kind-of going through a stripping stage. I'm not sure where it came from, but she'll randomly decide she doesn't want all of her clothes on anymore. Usually when she strips, she'll go turn on some water and take a shower!
One day, after another stripping session, I found her in the bathroom... standing in the sink... totally naked. She's actually a pretty good climber!
Ryan and I have decided we're pretty lame when it comes to celebrating holidays/birthdays etc. We don't really do much. On Valentine's Day, this solitary balloon (and a dish towel with hearts on it) were the only indications it was a special day at all. Sad.
At least the girls liked the balloon!
3 comments:
What is it with kids and water!? My kids are still not out of that stage! But I can say that they don't try to strip anymore! How funny. It's fun to remember how my kids were just a few years ago.
Olivia is in the getting naked stage too, I would think she would get cold but nope. Alyssa has the prettiest eyes.
love to have her stripfor me, let her watch me stroking mycock when her panties come off and I see herpussy, childpussy is the best
Post a Comment