Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Who knew cupboards were so multi-functional?! We've got a double-decker here!



Here is Alyssa performing one of her tricks. She is so proud of herself when she gets up there!



Just chillin'




Kaylee was very excited about my birthday cake! She couldn't keep her hands off it! Alyssa was excited later once she got a hunk of cake on her tray!



Kaylee kept teasing me and telling me it was her birthday cake and that she would share with me! She is SO excited for her birthday to actually come!


I had a lot of help blowing out my candles!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, I hope you had a great b-day! Kaylee and Alyssa are getting so big!!!! they grow up too fast. I wish you guys could have come up...but hopefully we'll see eachother soon! love and miss you!

Heather H said...

What cute girls! Glad you had a good birthday!

Gretchen J'Deene said...

I am a friend of Ryan's from BYU and I just wanted to tell you that you have such a cute family!! Your girls are so cute and it so fun to see what is going on in Ryan's life!! Thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday! Cute pics! Love the cupboard one!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday! Kids make your own birthday so much more fun, don't they?

Tarin said...

Hey, we share a birthday! I'm glad to see you had a good one! Your girls are so adorable.

The Hiller Family said...

Christine,
This is how I did it...

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

it's actually really simple to follow her detailed instructions! I recommend doing it while you have lots of free time while the girls are napping or down for the night... I think it took me a while during Ethan's nap... for sure an hour. Dedicate an album on photobucket specifically with "photos" of the designs you like... at least three. I got mine from doing a search for "scrapbook" I think in photobucket as well as some of the sites listed on the website I posted above... anyway good luck... email me if you need some cute "scrapbook paper" for the design!
heidiannhiller
@
yahoo.com

Jed and Leona said...

Ryan sorry this is probably way late, but I just saw your comment on cozumel. I didn't know that was in your mission. It is a great little island. I forgot you guys were still in utah. We need to get together one of these days. send me your info or if you still have my number just call. Once again sorry I didn't see your comment until today (fathers day) i have been up to my eyeballs in organic chemistry.
Jed