Doesn't this picture just make you want to smile? Alyssa had... something... all over her face and while I took the picture I turned the little screen thingee on the camera around so she could see herself and she LOVED it! 
For some reason, Kaylee didn't want to look at the camera, but I still wanted to capture how cute she looked with my shoes on!
I bought the girls some beach towels because they were on sale, and they loved them!
Who knew stripes and polka dots could be so much fun?!
Alyssa is (unfortunately) in a climbing stage! She especially loves chairs. I finally could watch her climb on her little play chairs without worrying too much, but she now climbs the kitchen chairs and has even tried a bar stool, which didn't go so well!
She also does a kind-of victory dance once she reaches her goal. It's cute, but a little scary for me! This girl likes to live on the edge, I tell ya.
2 comments:
Cute!! Our Zachary is a climber too, I am glad that there arent any tall trees in the neighborhood for him to climb! Those are cute new beach towels, too.
They are super cute! Girls are fun!
Post a Comment