Sunday, August 20, 2006

Family Photo


This is the picture we took over Christmas in Georgia. I thought I would scan it in and post it here so everyone could see it. I think it is a good picture of the family.

My side of the story...

After a long day of trying to provide for my family I came home one day and saw that my daughter Kaylee wanted to spend a little bit of time with me. I was tired, yes, but I knew how important this time with her was. So we began to play a game that she really enjoys, kicking the ball. When we play this game I kick the ball around and she tries to get it. She loves this game and really enjoys the exercise she gets from it. So, as we were playing, the ball happened to TAP her a little bit in the head... she was fine and pretty much instantly wanted to continue playing. So I kicked the ball a little bit further, and it happened to knock over this speaker we have. As I saw it falling over I ran to try and save it...I was too late. As the speaker came crashing to the floor I thought for a moment how fun it was to play with my little girl and how she would remember these fun times we had together. I realized that a worldly object, such as a speaker, really didn't matter when compared to the bonding that took place that day between a daddy and a daughter.

0 comments: