Hey, so I thought I would share something useful for all of those that have blogs. Especially those who have a blog and don't get a lot of comments, but want to know that they are loved. :)
Google has a program called Google Analytics that you can add to your blog to see how many times your site is being viewed every day, by which city and state, if they came directly to your site or from a link from another site and a bunch more stuff. I like it because it shows about how many people come to your site everyday. After looking at the numbers you will probably be pleasantly surprised and feel all nice and happy inside. Well... I suppose that is up to you. Anyhow I just thought I would let you all in on it.
Later
P.S. At WORK today I bowled a 150. Yeah, I love my job!
Christmas 2012
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment