Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"Poor Alyssa" ... I mean "Big Helper!"

Once upon a time there was a sweet little girl who was taking a nice little nap. She was not hurting anyone and only wanted to be left alone.



Then, from out of the blue came her sister Kaylee, to change her poo

So Kaylee unbuttoned and unbuttoned her sister

Till all that was left, was a cold little girl that just wanted to sleep...

Kaylee is always trying to help. She always thinks Alyssa has "poo poos" and so is trying to help change her. When it is time to change her she will sit down by whoever is changing her and say "oootayy" and then proceed to undue the straps. She sounds so grown up like a doctor who is ready to examine her patient.


Great story...

One time, while I was at work, Christine went in to take a shower and when she came out of the shower she looked into the room to see if both the girls were okay. At first, they seemed fine, then she looked again and noticed Kaylee had unbuttoned Alyssa's entire sleeper, taken off her diaper and then, sensing the cold air, Alyssa proceeded to pee all over our bed! Oh yes, life with two kids is great!

2 comments:

calls2003 said...

Older siblings just LOVE to help don't they? Sometimes it can be a blessing while others times you just want to yell "Stop". It's hard to define that line since you don't want to cause any problems between the two. I'm sure people that have 5 or 6 kids look at us and say "just wait". Have fun and know that you are not alone!

Lyndsay

The Hiller Family said...

I loved to story! Maybe we'll just stick to one for now and I can continue to blame Josh for everything! The girls are so cute!