I am beginning a new program that I am going to test for the next 3 months to see how it does. I am very excited about it and think it will be fun to do.
Every month I am going to have a financial trivia quiz with roughly 10 questions, all those that take the quiz and get most of them right (8 out of 10) I will enter into a drawing for $50 that will take place at the beginning of the following month. If I have a lot of people taking this quiz than I will probably increase the prize amount or increase how many prizes I give away. So spread the news.
I think the quiz is actually a pretty fun and informative quiz, meaning I think you may actually learn something by taking it.
Every month I am going to have a financial trivia quiz with roughly 10 questions, all those that take the quiz and get most of them right (8 out of 10) I will enter into a drawing for $50 that will take place at the beginning of the following month. If I have a lot of people taking this quiz than I will probably increase the prize amount or increase how many prizes I give away. So spread the news.
I think the quiz is actually a pretty fun and informative quiz, meaning I think you may actually learn something by taking it.
1 comments:
Ryan, you still haven't answered my question about this on the bismarck friends blog....
Christine, you are being tagged. Check out my blog to see what that means!
Post a Comment